Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready




I've got my hotel room, airline tickets, commemmorative Obama Metro cards, maps from every site I could find, lists, reminders, thermal underwear, hand sanitizer and a brand new set of ear muffs. I think I'm just about ready for my great adventure at the inauguration. Still have to pack and map out my route to the mall from my hotel.

I'll be travelling alone, but connecting with lots of friends and sorority sisters (DST) once I arrive. Fortunately, a lot of us are staying at the same hotel.

Can't tell you how excited I am to just be there. I don't have tickets to anything, but I'll be ready for whatever comes up! Will keep you posted as much as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Therese!!!

    You go girl! I am proud of you and with you all the way. This is a monumental and historic moment. I am so glad that I can be there and experience it all through your blog.

    Yours in Delta...

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete